Alex Kelly, an Australian working for Naomi Klein’s social justice movement as a global outreach officer, speaks with Van Badham about her work and how it all began in a Central Australian desert.
- Maya Newell’s Indigenous doc resonates with festivals, commercial audiences
- Maya Newell: Don't be afraid of doing things differently
- The Saturday Paper profile - Alex Kelly
- Dumbo Feather - How Systems Marginalise
- The Gate review - In My Blood It Runs
- New Year, New Action for Transformation
- In the Zone - arriving at the zad
- Climate change from an Alice perspective: Time to act.
- From Paris to Alice
- Art & Activism - 2970 Speech