Alex Kelly, an Australian working for Naomi Klein’s social justice movement as a global outreach officer, speaks with Van Badham about her work and how it all began in a Central Australian desert.
- The Saturday Paper profile - Alex Kelly
- Dumbo Feather - How Systems Marginalise
- The Gate review - In My Blood It Runs
- Island of the Hungry Ghosts - Amsterdam Human Rights Award
- Island of the Hungry Ghosts wins Capricornia Film Award!
- In the Zone - arriving at the zad
- Climate change from an Alice perspective: Time to act.
- From Paris to Alice
- Art & Activism - 2970 Speech
- Make challenging art